Terms And Conditions
Effective Date: 11/1/2019
Acknowledgment and Terms of Acceptance
1. Our Services
We are an independent company offering vehicle service contracts for sale. The particular services we offer, their costs, and the terms and conditions thereof, are set out elsewhere on this site and/or in communications and materials exchanged between us and you. You are solely responsible for providing, at your own expense, all equipment necessary to use the services, including a computer and modem; and your own Internet access (including payment of telephone service fees associated with such access). Vehicle Service Contracts and Mechanical Breakdown Insurance not available in California. Haspro Warranty does not sell Product Warranties.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the services available through this site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of using this site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
You understand and agree that the services available on this site are provided “AS IS” and that we assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis- delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
2. Data Registration and Privacy
3. Payment of Fees
If you subscribe to a service on or through this site that requires payment of a fee, you agree to pay all fees associated with such service. For all charges for services on or offered in connection with this site, we will bill your credit card or debit card provided to us at activation. Recurring charges are billed in advance of service. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete billing information, including valid credit/debit card information, your name, address and telephone number, and to provide us with any changes in such information within 10 days of the change.
If, for any reason, your credit or debit card company refuses to pay the amount billed for the service, you agree that at our option we may suspend or terminate your subscription to the service and require you to pay the overdue amount by other means acceptable to us. We may charge a fee for reinstatement of suspended or terminated accounts.
You agree that until your subscription to the service is terminated, you will continue to accrue charges for which you remain responsible, even if you do not use the service.
In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse us for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorney fees and other legal expenses.
4. Using Our Site
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your communications through the site. You agree not to post any information on or through this site that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
We neither endorse nor assume any liability for the contents of any material uploaded or submitted by third party users of the site.
In addition, you may not use this site or your account thereon to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. Not all areas of the site may be available to you or other authorized users of the site. You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the site or other similar services. Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You agree that at any time, and at our sole discretion, we may terminate your use of the site and our services without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions. In addition, you acknowledge that you will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
5. Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the site or on other sites to which you can link from the site. This content, and the parties creating it, are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for its accuracy, legality, decency, or any other aspect of it, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such content or links or references thereto is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
6. Intellectual Property Information
Neither we nor our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. See “User’s Materials” below for a description of the procedures to be followed in the event that any party believes that content posted on this site infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party.
7. User’s Materials
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
4. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service to repeat infringers of copyright, or to users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received, will be terminated. Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement: Haspro Warranty Inc 8383 Wilshire Blvd Suite 800 Beverly Hills, CA 90211 You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (B) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERRORFREE, (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE FROM US OR OUR AFFILIATES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR BE FREE FROM MISTAKES, ERRORS OR DEFECTS. THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED HEREIN, AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOADING OR OTHER ACQUISITION OF ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND WITH YOUR AGREEMENT THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH ACTIVITIES. Through your use of the site, you may have opportunities to engage in commercial transactions with other users and vendors. You acknowledge that all transactions relating to any merchandise or services offered by any party, including, but not limited to the purchase terms, payment terms, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and delivery terms relating to such transactions, are agreed to solely between the seller or purchaser of such merchandise and services and you. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY TRANSACTIONS EXECUTED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, AND YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SUCH TRANSACTIONS ARE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE FROM A THIRD PARTY IS PROVIDED SOLELY BY SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND NOT BY US OR ANY OTHER OF OUR AFFILIATES. Content available through this site often represents the opinions and judgments of an information provider, site user, or other person or entity not connected with ptacadmin.com. We do not endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice, or statement made by anyone other than an authorized ptacadmin.com spokesperson speaking in his/her official capacity. In addition, the materials on this site may include sample or form agreements, letters or other documents, including financially or legally significant documents such as contracts and other items (“Forms”). These Forms are provided solely as examples of typical documents of their kind, and the delivery and use of Forms does not constitute legal, accounting or other professional advice. Under no circumstances will ptacadmin.com or its Affiliates be liable for any loss or damages caused by your reliance on information or advice obtained through this site, including your use of any of the Forms. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, Forms or other content available on or through this site. In particular, you are urged to consult an appropriate professional licensed in your jurisdiction before using any Forms or otherwise relying on any legal, accounting, or other professional advice or information obtained on or through this site. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Limitation of Liability
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our Affiliates harmless from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, that arise from your use or misuse of this site and/or the services provided thereon or in connection therewith. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
11. Promotion Participation
From time to time, this site may include advertisements offered by third parties. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of the advertisers showing their products on this site. Any such correspondence or promotions, including the delivery of and payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such correspondence or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser. We assume no liability, obligation or responsibility for any part of any such correspondence or promotion.
13. Site Usage and Storage of Materials
15. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
This site (excluding any linked sites) is controlled by us from our offices within the State of CA, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of the State of CA, by accessing this site both of us agree that the statutes and laws of the State of CA, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this site and the purchase of products and services available on, through or in connection with this site. Each of us agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located within the State of CA.
17. Entire Agreement
19. Contact Information
20. Use of Written Communication
Company reserves the right to use any written communication voluntarily sent by customers for any purpose including but not limited to advertising and promotional.